LLC in Delaware but...

LLC in Delaware but...

Investor · Yonkers, NY · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 0 votes
Hey guys!! I just created my company in the state of Delaware, however, I used my New York address as the business address (home based) and I plan to invest in real estate in Florida, NY and maybe even in other states. I was told that I needed to register my company with the states I will be doing business as a foreign entity in order to be able to operate in the states I do business in. Is this true for the type of business I am in, i.e. Real estate investing. And let's say I don't register the business as a foreign entity what are some of the consequences? Advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
0Reply
9 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.