Birmingham Property Manager

Birmingham Property Manager

Investor · Cumming, GA · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 2 votes

I know this topic has come up in the past, but thought I would re-ask this question to see if anyone has recent knowledge. I have 6 SFH properties in B'ham and am looking to possibly switch property managers. I am looking for a PM that does not ding hard on the placement of tenants so that they are incented to find the right ones and keep them long term. The B'ham market has proven very difficult for me to find good options for property managers. Any help is appreciated.

1Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Birmingham, AL · Member since 2013 · 149 posts · 44 votes
11y

We use Decas for the majority of our turnkey rentals.  They do a very good job for us. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Birmingham, AL · Member since 2013 · 149 posts · 44 votes
    11y

    We use Decas for the majority of our turnkey rentals.  They do a very good job for us. 

  • Dev HornPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Arlington, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    The guys that license our WeBuyHouses.com brand in that market are a great company called Spartan Value Investors, and they have a PM part of their business.  Not a huge focus for them, but they are quite competent and super cool people to work with.  If you'd like to explore a relationship, just call LINDSAY DAVIS at (205) 304-0032.

  • Real Estate Broker · Southeast · Member since 2014 · 175 posts · 63 votes
    11y

    John,

    Decas Group is a full service property management company, turn-key provider and real estate brokerage that caters to investors like yourself. Please let me know how I can help.

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    I know this Decas dude @J Benoit

    Still waiting for a speaking gig mate??? haha

    I'm speaking in Salt Lake City at the REI Expo.

    You should come and check it out :)

  • Residential Real Estate Agent, Investor and Mentor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2013 · 257 posts · 61 votes
    11y

    haha - Thanks @Englo!  Expo sounds like a good time.  Email over some details on that please.

  • Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    I have used Decas for a couple of years without issues. Typically, Paige is very responsive. However, in the last couple of months I have been struggling to get a hold of them. They seem to be ghosting me. Not sure if they are going through rough times.

    Anyone else haveing similar experience with Decas Group?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.