Skip to content
Ask About A Real Estate Company
Account Closed
  • Cape Girardeau, MO
Votes |
Asset Protection from Anderson Business Advisors or other firms.

Account Closed
  • Cape Girardeau, MO
Posted Aug 23 2017, 00:04

I'm doing research on asset protection. Now another post started on here specifically talks about Anderson Business Advisors out of Nevada and another state (can't remember off the top of my head). They are the company that I'm considering going with at this time. One of the attorneys (Clint Coon) has some youtube videos out where he specifically address the various forms of asset protection, anonymity compliant states and charging order protection states. He's also a real estate investor and isn't the only one in his firm that is an investor. I'm not only inquiring about Anderson (so this post is partially redundant), but I'm also inquiring as to if anyone has use any other business firm for asset protection and what they think of any other firms. At this time, (to establish background), I'm an Entrepreneur (not an investor yet) with an LLC out of Arizona (formed back in 2014), but have recently (December 2016) relocated to Missouri. At this time, I plan to keep my Arizona LLC until I run across legitimate information advising otherwise. So I'm looking at either opening an LLC in Missouri or filing for a foreign LLC to run in Missouri from Arizona. Why keep Arizona? Because not only I do plan to do investing there, but also want to be able to counter-sue any illegitimate lawsuits from greedy people in Arizona. I can't do that if I'm not registered to do business in that state. So, for MY investment purposes, I'm looking to open my initial LLC in Missouri (as previously stated) and then to expand my company to Illinois, Tennessee, Kentucky and possibly Arkansas while I consider Georgia as well. Based on information that I've received (yes, from Anderson in one of his public videos not direct advisement from his firm), I'm looking at opening a Nevada or Wyoming LLC and then making my Missouri LLC and member (if that's the right term) of that LLC because of anonymity that Wyoming and Nevada provides. I need a good asset protection company/firm that can handle this. Of course this can be expensive for me ,but I'm thinking I'll get all the information and then decide if this the route I want to go for my company. What I do not want is to be on here months or years from now posting that I lost my company because I didn't have asset protection. I'm interested in protecting any company that I own, but the bigger the company that I build, the more I'm interested in protecting my baby that I'm growing from the ground up. For anyone curious, I searched the BBB and while Anderson does have an A+ rating, there are no reviews or complaints that have been filed with them.

Loading replies...