TurnKey Investments in Hamilton OH

4 Replies

Has anyone had experience with a Cincinnati Ohio TurnKey company called Retire with Real Estate?

Disclosure: Turnkey Provider

Originally posted by @Paul Evert :

Has anyone had experience with a Cincinnati Ohio TurnKey company called Retire with Real Estate?

I have never heard of them, but I always suggest the same thing for investors looking at Turkey. RESEARCH! (which you are doing) Make sure they own, renovate, and manage the property all in house and do not use 3rd parties. Also, try looking at the following links to give you a good starting point.

The Best Types of Markets for Profitable Turnkey Properties

and

What to Ask When Working With a Turnkey Provider

Tom Ott, Real Estate Agent in OH (#2016003865)
440-749-4043

Missy McCall-Hammonds is wonderful! She has spoken at our local REIA and so full of how-to's and what to do and who to call for this and that. Very dedicated to teaching. I know she has over a 1000 rentals and know's her shizz! We don't do Turnkey because we're DIY'ers but we learn a lot from her. Just my opinion from having listened to her.

This post has been removed.

My wife and I met with Missy and her team back in May. We would highly recommend them for TK investing. We have not invested with them... yet. But when we receive the payoff for the note that we are currently invested in (sometime between now and May 2018) Missy will be at the top of our list!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.