Property management company in spokane,wa

Property management company in spokane,wa

Diesel Mechanic/ Investor · Lake Stevens, WA · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 13 votes
So I’ve spent the last two days calling management companies in spokane. Never thought it would be that hard to get ahold of anyone. Out of about 20 calls 2 answered and 2 called back. Out of the 4 only one was willing to answer all the questions I had and was on top of it. Is there anyone on here that has had first hand experience with Nukey property management? It’s in the spokane area. Thank you! Levi McDaniel
0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jeff HornbergerBusiness Member
    Investor · Spokane Valley, WA · Member since 2012 · 45 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    Hi Levi, my name is Jeff Hornberger with Homeland Property Management, we run a property management company in Spokane. I'm not sure if you tried calling us but feel free to reach out to me directly anytime. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. 

    Jeff Hornberger 

    Hornberger Property Management4.2286 Reviews
  • Diesel Mechanic/ Investor · Lake Stevens, WA · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 13 votes
    8y
    Hey thanks for the response. I’m not sure if I did or not because your in spokane valley and the location of the property is in north west Spokane. Do you guys currently have any units in the Emerson-Garfield neighborhood?
  • Jeff HornbergerBusiness Member
    Investor · Spokane Valley, WA · Member since 2012 · 45 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    Yea we manage quite a bit in that area actually. Hard to say how many but more then 25 for sure. 

    Hornberger Property Management4.2286 Reviews
  • Diesel Mechanic/ Investor · Lake Stevens, WA · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 13 votes
    8y
    Awesome! I’ll give you a call tomorrow.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.