USREEB experience in the Dayton Ohio area

14 Replies

I just went through 4 USREEB properties listed for sale in my area and was extremely disappointed. All 4 were dirty, outdated, and way over market value for the area. They market them as turn key but i would like to see a list of any updates that were done besides a half *** paint job in the entrance hallways.  Has anyone had a good experience with them?

I would never consider working with them because of their market places adds. Don't post an add with pretty much just a general text and a link to your website where I need to register to maybe get access to the information on the property. If you want to offer something for sale, just offer it for sale. 

Disclosure: USREEB Sales Consultant

@Josh Sparks I find your comments interesting. What is your experience in real estate, market value, etc? From another post of yours it seems that you are at the very beginning stages of your real estate career, still looking for capital and learning the ropes.  While this is fine, your assumptions and public comments are bold for your assumed lack of knowledge. I am more than happy to educate you on market values, turn-key property expectations, etc.  Feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

@Mackaylee Beach If you’re new to REI you can still have an opinion without needing to be educated by a person who works for the criticized company. Don’t really think you’re impartial as an employee of this company.

If you are new to investing you can still see if a property is clean or dirty. You can still see poor work done in things like painting, tiling, flooring, etc.

It’s very easy to compare a sales price to other properties in the same neighborhood. Combining dirty properties with poor quality work for the same price or higher than other properties in the same area anyone can determine the value.

Somehow your reply just comes off very condescending to me. I hope it’s not meant that way.

Disclosure: Tenant

Please don't rent from this company. Everything is a scam. The workers are unqualified, especially Michael! He's too worried about his nails to do his job. I made a promise to pay with him. I held up my end but he's obviously too lazy to do his job. I put my cashier's check in the drop box but it just so happens it took Michael 2 weeks to find it. He supposedly checks it every day! I was served with eviction papers after only renting from US Reeb for 3 months. I asked about their cameras outside because they would have obviously recorded me making my payment but the video footage is supposedly at their corporate offices in another state. Everyone who works in the Downtown Dayton office are completely unprofessional. They dress in street clothes, holey jeans and all. Maintenance is a joke. There is no maintenance. My house has more issues than Heinz ketchup. Michael, you deserve to be fired! Admit your mistake, refund my money!

Account Closed   Maria BP is a pro landlord site.. so the ( I paid my rent you lost it ) is not going to get much sympathy with this crowd.... why don't you set up ACH like most tenants do.. why would you pay with a cashiers check ??? that seems odd... PM business is a dress casual business I don't know any PM's that show up in jack and tie.

As for Michaels nails I assume your talking about his finger nails.. that again seems odd.. that you would focus on that or were you just trying to be mean.. 

The veteran landlords on this site are TOUGH crowd .. no pay within 5 days you get eviction letters.. you could die and most will still evict you.. just read some of the threads.. 

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs :

@Maria Gibbons  @Mackaylee Beach   Maria BP is a pro landlord site.. so the ( I paid my rent you lost it ) is not going to get much sympathy with this crowd.... why don't you set up ACH like most tenants do.. why would you pay with a cashiers check ??? that seems odd... PM business is a dress casual business I don't know any PM's that show up in jack and tie.

As for Michaels nails I assume your talking about his finger nails.. that again seems odd.. that you would focus on that or were you just trying to be mean.. 

The veteran landlords on this site are TOUGH crowd .. no pay within 5 days you get eviction letters.. you could die and most will still evict you.. just read some of the threads.. 

The company is a scam! Obviously you are a scammer too. As far as the cashier's check, Michael held my last check for 23 days. It bounced. So I have to pay with a cashier's check. They dress and act like they're in high school. I've been waiting on maintenance to address my concerns since I moved in.

Originally posted by @Account Closed :
Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

@Maria Gibbons  @Mackaylee Beach   Maria BP is a pro landlord site.. so the ( I paid my rent you lost it ) is not going to get much sympathy with this crowd.... why don't you set up ACH like most tenants do.. why would you pay with a cashiers check ??? that seems odd... PM business is a dress casual business I don't know any PM's that show up in jack and tie.

The company is a scam! Obviously you are a scammer too. As far as the cashier's check, Michael held my last check for 23 days. It bounced. So I have to pay with a cashier's check. They dress and act like they're in high school. I've been waiting on maintenance to address my concerns since I moved in.

Of course its a well known fact that I am one of the biggest scammers on the internet.. you caught me  :)   just because one holds  a check for 23 days does not give you an excuse to bounce it.. most folks balance their check books and don't write more checks than whats outstanding again this is your fault.. not theirs and your just not going to get the sympathy from the BP landlords they have all dealt with tenants and tenant complaints..  I have yet to see a PM company that is 5 star rated by their tenants.. 

@jayhinrichs It's not just over rent. The properties are not properly rehabbed. They do just enough to make it look nice. They're not concerned about plumbing, electrical issues, safety hazards and the list goes on. I've been requesting help with these issues since I moved in. They're very unprofessional. Maintenance is a joke. They've just regular Joe's with no licenses or specialties. Maintenance even smoked in my house without asking.... but of course, I'm sure you will defend all of that as well. My rent will be going in escrow. They are obviously slum lords. I had high hopes for out relationship with US Reeb but the office in Dayton is incompetent. How does a former cashier from Bath and Body Works, who is in his early 20s, run a whole office without making a mistake? He can't. I've asked for the video from the cameras on that Saturday to prove I deposited the Cashier's Check as promised. He overlooked it for 2 weeks! I'm fighting eviction because of this man's mistake that he refuses to admit too. There is video evidence out there.

Disclosure: Vice President

Well that was a lot to read.  Seemingly enough, after watching video footage, there was no evidence of the check being dropped at the hours stated. @Jay Hinrichs is absolutely correct. No PM has a 5 star review and never will. Rent is due, when rent is due and there is no steering away from that.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here