Account Closed
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Property Managers in Philadelphia

Account Closed
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Dec 19 2017, 13:49

Hi Fellow BPers,

I recently moved to the Philadelphia area and am planning to invest in a small multifamily building sometime in the first 3-6 months of next year. As I'm analyzing deals and getting out there to tour properties, I'm also trying to build a team for when I ultimately start making offers. I'm currently researching/calling property managers in the area. In looking at different companies online, I'm discovering that it's hard to find legit reviews on Yelp or other online forums. A lot of the reviews seem fake and are all five stars. This raises a huge red flag for me from the get-go as it leads me to believe that they're not an honest operation if they're posting fake reviews of their services. I'm calling some companies and am having good conversations with them and will of course ask for references, but it's really hard to find honest reviews of the various companies online. Has anyone else had this experience, particularly in Philly, and if so what would you recommend in terms of getting an honest opinion of these companies? For all I know, if the online reviews are doctored, then I can't really trust the references they provide.  Many thanks in advance for any advice you could offer and happy holidays!

Ryan

Loading replies...