Architect in the Massachusetts metro west area

5 Replies

I’m looking for a good architect to give me the plan so my contractor can start the build up of a house interior. Complete interior with full kitchen 3 beds, full bath etc.

@Brunno Goncalves As a Flipper you must be "driving for dollars" and see some houses under construction, you could stop and ask, when you see something you like...

This post has been removed.

@Brunno Goncalves How much involvement do you want/need this Architect to have? Does the alteration involve reorganization of walls? Will permits be required with Municipality? I ask all this because in my experience, clients almost always think an architect's involvement is limited to "just drawing up some plans." 

Hi Bruno,

I'm a licensed architect in MA and specialize in renovating single and multi-family developments. I'm available to stop by the property this weekend to take some measurements and start drafting up plans. You can direct message me to set up a good time.

Disclosure: Architect

I'm located in Mass and available to stop by the property and take the measurements if you still need someone.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.