Anyone purchased a turnkey from American Anchor Homes? Results?

Anyone purchased a turnkey from American Anchor Homes? Results?

Huntingtown, MD · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Looking to see if anyone has had experience working with American Anchor Homes in Cleveland . Have you been happy with your experience? 

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y
    @Bill Ellison Never heard of them. Are they on BP? I’m not a huge fan of turnkey in Cleveland (think they’re overpriced by a lot, like 30-40k), but if you’re dead set on turnkey I’d check out smartland
  • San Antonio TX via Roseville, CA · Member since 2018 · 64 posts · 35 votes
    8y

    They are on here look up @Justin Stamper

    I have not worked with them but they seem legit. I also know that they just partnered with Maverick Investments as a marketer as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.