• Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
Fortune foreclosures LLC- DJ Thielen

Rickey Gilmore
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Milwaukee, WI
Posted Apr 23 2020, 15:05
DJ Thielen.

Back off I’m not interested anymore you swindled an sweet talked me out my 1k hey what happened to that welcome package that’s least you could have sent my for my thousand bucks i bet u don’t even have my address you are a excellent business lol no follow ups just excuses! I’ll take the lost ok now back off an please stop attempting to draft my account Your a scheme artist be real with people I’m sure a few more then many will contest to having better things to do with there hard earned money besides give it away to you I’ve told you the bs was wrong you ****ing pos creep Guys don’t fall for this guys bs an please Watch out an do not fall for the soft concerned voice he doesn’t give two ****s about your life your living arrangements financial status families or kids i have 9 he sounds concerned but that’s all apart his sales pitch an don’t fall for his life history stories who cares if you played MLB who cares if your sons a wanna be rapper none of his stories are important it’s just his little strategy to get your money in his account don’t fall for it beware ‼️ i hope i saved some one a waste of time an money middle finger  to @DJ Thielen @fortune foreclosures 

Loading replies...