Sara Pierce
Pro Member
Votes |
Mid-term Rental Market in Downtown Chattanooga, TN

Sara Pierce
Pro Member
Posted Sep 13 2022, 07:32

Hello!

I am under contract on a 4-plex in Downtown Chattanooga, TN, each unit consisting of 1bed/1bath. I intend on marketing it as a mid-term rental for both healthcare and travel professionals, and if need be, some short term rentals. I would love to hear from anyone in the Chattanooga Market that is currently doing something similar and if you wouldn't mind sharing your insights! This is my first investment property and am both excited and terrified.

Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 11 2023, 13:06

@Sara Pierce Did you end up buying these and setting them up? I would love to learn more and share tips. Are you open to connecting?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 12 2023, 15:38

That is awesome to hear! We do midterms in Bloomington, IN but looking to move to Chattanooga. Let me know if you get a lead on another multifamily!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Ciraco
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chattanooga, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chattanooga, TN
Replied Jun 13 2023, 04:48

If you don't mind me asking Sara how did you finance the deal. Did you use Cash/Hard Money or was it an FHA or some other type of loan?

User Stats

Votes
Katey Shea
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jun 20 2023, 12:52

I'm hoping to get into midterms also. I'd love to hear what area you purchased in?

TIA