Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Benjamin Hecker
  • Vendor
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Votes |
currently averaging 15-20 deals per year. Trying to GROW!

Benjamin Hecker
  • Vendor
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Posted Dec 7 2021, 09:30

Hello, I am currently averaging around 15-20 deals a year. I have one active cold caller who calls niche data and does some bulk dialing. We focus a majority of our time on the Data we are calling and following up. I personally manual call prospects that my cold caller is not able to get in contact with. But as of lately we are trying to grow. I would like to be doing one deal per week. We mainly flip them or turn them into rentals/multi-family  We have tried Facebook ads but the deals just did not have enough meat on the bones. We like to average $30,000 + on each deal or $400+ a month cash flow per door plus solid equity. My question is I feel like we have hit a ceiling and it's been really hard to get past this ceiling of 15-20 flips a year. Any recommendations on how to bring in more deals efficiently? I know it is going to require work. Anyone doing more deals than me what is your recommended next step? We like to run a lean system so we don't ever get ahead of ourselves. I know 20 deals a year may be a lot to some people but I still am not confident that I should still be in the same place after my second year of sourcing off-market deals with how much hard work I am putting in to get these deals. 

Loading replies...