Wholesaling
Account Closed
  • Investor
Votes |
Why So Called Wholesaling is not an sustainable business model

Account Closed
  • Investor
Posted Apr 25 2022, 17:55

The truth about wholesaling real estate needs to be finally told from a real estate pro like myself with almost 40yrs in the real estate business with buying and selling properties all over Northern & Southern California. It's so much bad and borderline illegal information being taught by these Fake gurus that's just all lies!!!!....The facts are real estate so called wholesaling is extremely hard to do consistently and when you don't have no money, no nothing and you are flat broke an getting into real estate purchase contracts with sellers and lying to them about buying their property when you don't have any money is straight up FRAUD!!!! When you are living in your Momma's basement is the most stupidest thing you can get yourself into you are just asking for trouble because you don't know what you are doing!!!....Why this is being taught is absurd because you are falling in an area where you are brokering deals without a license and selling contracts which are selling securities without a license. That's what they don't tell the SUCKERS because it will never I mean never hold up in court when you get seud for fraud. What these so called wholesalers don't understand is that an real investor like myself needs to buy a fixer upper property at least 65%- 70% below market to make a profit on any deal because I have my own crews. That means a so called wholesaler needs to find a property at 50%- 60% below market to make any money if they know what they are doing it's impossible to do that consistently nobody is giving away properties these days. That's why 99.9% of them fail not lasting it's not an sustainable business model you can't buy at 75% -80% below market and make a profit with labor & products an supplies at all time highs just ask "Zillow Buys " that's why they got out the fix n flip business and they had Billions of wall street money!!!....It's about time an experienced pro like myself tells the public the truth because nobody is doing it be ME!!!!...I am sick and tired of these so called wholesalers calling me everyday about complete Trash deals wasting my time I block all of them Now!!!!

Loading replies...