Investor friendly title companies in Florida?

Investor friendly title companies in Florida?

Involved In Real Estate · Ft. Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 0 votes

Hey guys/gals,

I've been hearing that it's hard to find an investor friendly title company and that a good one is needed if you're planning to get into wholesaling.

Does anyone know any investor friendly title companies in South Florida (Miami-Dade/Broward County)??

Just out of curiousity, why don't most title companies like to do this kind of business?

0Reply
64 views

Most Popular Reply

Ryan KopczykPro Member
Title Agent Investor Friendly · Maitland, FL · Member since 2014 · 139 posts · 59 votes
11y

Hey all. I am with Southeast Professional Title an investor friendly title company. About 90% of my business is for investors. I can close anywhere in the state of Florida. I would love to earn your business. Give me a call or shoot me an email if I can help you!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • FL · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 357 votes
    12y

    @Brandon Biggs,

    Independence Title, located in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl., works with, and serves RE Investors.

    Here is a link to their site: Independence Title

    Give them a call, and see if they can service your needs.

    I am NOT associated with that Company, and do NOT receive any compensation from them, for posting the above Information.

    Raymond

  • Involved In Real Estate · Ft. Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the info @Raymond B. I will definitely check them out!!

  • Involved In Real Estate · Ft. Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the info @Raymond B. That's perfect, I will definitely check them out!

  • Involved In Real Estate · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    how was it/the title company?

  • Ryan KopczykPro Member
    Title Agent Investor Friendly · Maitland, FL · Member since 2014 · 139 posts · 59 votes
    11y

    Hey all. I am with Southeast Professional Title an investor friendly title company. About 90% of my business is for investors. I can close anywhere in the state of Florida. I would love to earn your business. Give me a call or shoot me an email if I can help you!

  • Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Hey @Brandon Biggs  

    I'm from Florida and meet "Kevin" the owner of Independence Title at local REI clubs. He was very nice to talk with. I did not drilled him with any specific questions yet nor have done any transactions with his company so far but will reach out to him when the time is right as other gents from REI clubs did recommend him.

    I would call his company and also take Ryan's offer and chat with both to see who fits your needs better. Good luck, cheers!

  • Real Estate Agent · Mississauga, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 6 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ryan Kopczyk:

    Hey all. I am with Southeast Professional Title an investor friendly title company. About 90% of my business is for investors. I can close anywhere in the state of Florida. I would love to earn your business. Give me a call or shoot me an email if I can help you!


     Hi Ryan, are you still with Southeast Professional Title?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.