Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Worley
  • Realtor
  • CA, NV
Votes |
Creative ways for end buyer to build relationships with Wholesalers / Agents?

Ryan Worley
  • Realtor
  • CA, NV
Posted May 9 2023, 13:49

Hey BP!

After spending some time as Realtor in CA (2016 - 2021) and being on the fence of entering the investment side of RE (fix/flip/buyhold/STR, ETC) I've since moved to NV and taken the leap. Was fortunate to link up with a great team of investors who flip 3-5 SFR monthly.

Usually the question of topic is how to find wholesalers to bring you the next deal...My question for you is what are some creative ways to make genuine relations with wholesalers / agents in need of reliable end buyers?  I'm looking to create honest, trustworthy work relations that are mutually beneficial to all parties by being a reliable component. The amount of spam, posts, FB responses and data captures of "buyers lists" is part of the game but outrageous. 

Appreciate your insight, thoughts, comments. If you are local to NV or neighboring states and want to bounce ideas / work with a cool group of investors I am happy to be a resource in anyway possible.

Have a great rest of your week!

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied May 9 2023, 15:38

The same way you would build genuine relationships with anyone else. Don’t waste their time, know what you want, consistently check up on them, and ask how you can help them with their business as well.

User Stats

Votes
David Ramirez
Pro Member
#1 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Tampa, FL
Replied May 10 2023, 05:01

Provide value without expecting anything in return! 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Danny Thai
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas
Replied May 10 2023, 17:45

would love to link up with like-minded investors.. provide resources & values to all parties to mutually benefit from.

User Stats

Votes
Lydia R.#4 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Austin TX
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Austin TX
Replied May 10 2023, 20:21
Quote from @Ryan Worley:

Hey BP!

After spending some time as Realtor in CA (2016 - 2021) and being on the fence of entering the investment side of RE (fix/flip/buyhold/STR, ETC) I've since moved to NV and taken the leap. Was fortunate to link up with a great team of investors who flip 3-5 SFR monthly.

Usually the question of topic is how to find wholesalers to bring you the next deal...My question for you is what are some creative ways to make genuine relations with wholesalers / agents in need of reliable end buyers?  I'm looking to create honest, trustworthy work relations that are mutually beneficial to all parties by being a reliable component. The amount of spam, posts, FB responses and data captures of "buyers lists" is part of the game but outrageous. 

Appreciate your insight, thoughts, comments. If you are local to NV or neighboring states and want to bounce ideas / work with a cool group of investors I am happy to be a resource in anyway possible.

Have a great rest of your week!

The best places to find wholesalers are places like FB groups--only reach out to those who are posting deals not the ones who are soliciting for cash buyers. I have been seeing more and more comments about how difficult it is to find wholesalers in the Las Vegas area. Off market deal platforms like Townsqr and Investorlift allow you to browse available wholesale deals in your market. 

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Worley
  • Realtor
  • CA, NV
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • CA, NV
Replied May 15 2023, 13:46

Thank for your input and advice everyone! I agree - providing value and being a resource without expecting anything in return is the tried and true way. Feel free to reach out to be if you need boots on the ground in NV.