Cash Buyers

8 Replies

Anyone know the best way to find them?

Type "we buy houses" in Craigslist for your local area. Any of those buyers will be cash buyers.

I think you can check your local MLS for cash transactions that have taken place in specific areas. Then, go to your local investors clubs and network. Find real deals, and market the hell out of them. Build rapport with everyone who calls and be sure to get their contact info.

I have found 90% of mine through local REI meetings. The other 10% was through Craigslist or word of mouth/referrals.

Seriously, you're asking a question that used to be asked the most here on BP. And it is no longer asked the most because there is now a sticky thread at the top of the wholesaling forum that covers this matter.

So go read that sticky thread.

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Get a great deal and you don't have to worry about finding them cause they will definitely find you.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here