What does this mean when wholesaling to an end buyer w/ Financing?

3 Replies

Hey Guys, I've got a quick question... Well sort of.

I've always thought thought you could only wholesale to an end buyer purchasing with all cash. Well a RE Youtuber recently told me that you can in fact wholesale to an end buyer (possibly retail) with conventional financing. His answer to "How?" was " Release your equitable interest for a fee on the closing statement".

What exactly does this mean when wholesaling/ assigning contracts? Have any of y'all had experience with these sort of wholesale transactions?

Thanks in advance guys! I love what you guys do for newbies like me!

~John Elmenhe

Why don't you link the video.

Yes, a similar question was just answered, it can be arranged by stepping out of the way. Most likely you'll need a clean contract or at least a release and acknowledgement between the seller and buyer. :)

@Bill Gulley has given you the direction to take. You get a conditional release from contract on your purchase agreement with the seller, contingent on seller going into contract with the chosen buyer at a higher sales price and contingent on you being paid for releasing. The buyer and seller execute a new purchase agreement. The HUD1 can show the release payment on the seller's side of the transaction so buyer's lender shouldn't care.

Thanks @Bill Gulley for your replies. That makes a lot more sense. I couldn't find the link to the video, but I'll make sure to check if similar questions have been answered next time bill.

Talk to you soon.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here