Closing a deal where end buyer is getting a loan

2 Replies

Does anyone know how to close a wholesale deal when the end buyer is getting a mortgage? I have a situation where I have an end buyer that has been approved for a $350000 loan and they are looking for a deal. Is there anyway to close without the underwriter having a problem?

@Shalik Marshall

I have done what you are talking about once when I first started out. It is possible if there is enough room - leins, mortgages and assignment fee is less than what the property appraises for and what the end buyer is willing to pay. The only way I was able to accomplish this was to let the seller know that the property did not hold enough value for me to purchase but I could find someone to purchase. I let him know that I would place a lein on the property for my assignment fee. Then the lien just becomes something that needs to be satisfied for clean title and if it is non contested - no problem. It worked fine for me.

Easy.

You hand over the deal to them and they buy it.

You get paid via a third party escrow outside of the transaction between the seller, buyer and the bank.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here