Wholesaling from Overseas

5 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I have been doing a little research on wholesaling and was seriously considering getting into it. I am currently living in japan and was wondering if there was any way for me to wholesale in the states without me actually being there. Any help you can provide would be highly appreciated.

Thank You.

I am living in Korea.

My Dad has power of attorney over me. He is signing for my first property within the week.

I can and do completely trust my Father.

If you have someone like that in your life maybe give them power of attorney to buy properties in your name.

Someone also posted you can do power of attorney on a deal by deal basis.

@Deshaun Gregory In Haiti taking a dive at wholesaling in the states myself. Let me know how it goes.

@John Van Uytven Great to see its possible.

thanks a lot @John Van Uytven that does help and if you don't mind me asking, how was it setting up your first deal?

@Autumn Webb no problem I will, and let me know how it goes for you as well.

The hardest thing for me was finding people who were willing to work with my schedule and if they were willing to do a lot of things via email.

When I am actually negotiating the price. I do find it easier to actually call the person.

Which depending on situation can be difficult.

Either early mornings or late nights.

@Deshaun Gregory  

I"m in Okinawa Japan, just outside of Kadena AB.....and I do quite a bit of wholesaling in the states. It's very possible, once you have the right team in place....it doesn't really matter where you are physically located...

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.