Looking for cash buyers in the DFW area!

Looking for cash buyers in the DFW area!

Involved In Real Estate · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 3 votes

How's it going BP?

I acquire dozens of investment properties a month in the DFW area, let me know if you are an investor and would like to receive the properties as we get them!

Thanks

0Reply
15 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    12y

    @Schyler Witt Have you been to your local REIA yet and networked? Have you went on marketplace yet?

  • Involved In Real Estate · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    @Christopher Hunter I have been to a couple and I will be going to a lot more now that I am doing it full-time. I am new here on BP but I will definitely be upgrading my account so I can have access to the marketplace, I think it will be worth it.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 744 votes
    12y

    Are these wholesale deals? Are you the seller of record?


    Joe Gore

  • Real Estate Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2013 · 877 posts · 94 votes
    12y

    @Schyler Witt Yes sir you need to build relationships.  Investor want to know that you truly have good deals and that you are a man of your word.  Have you reached out to the local rehabbers in DFW and landlords?

  • Involved In Real Estate · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed Yes they are wholesale deals, I work for a wholesale real estate brokerage and we receive new properties weekly.

  • Rental Property Investor · DFW, TX · Member since 2014 · 117 posts · 29 votes
    12y

    @Schyler Witt please add me to your list.  Thanks

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 744 votes
    12y

    Do all theses proprieties come with a warranty deed? 

    Joe Gore

  • Involved In Real Estate · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    @Mike H. Sounds good Mike, will do!

    @Account Closed Yes they do, we guarantee free and clear title.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.