• Wholesaler
  • Clearfield, UT
Votes |
How can I structure this one???

Darren Nichols
  • Wholesaler
  • Clearfield, UT
Posted Jun 22 2014, 04:51

I went through a property today that is listed on the market but Seller said it has been on the market multiple times and not sold and the home was built in 1912. I went in thinking I was gonna find some big reason why this isn't selling. I walked the entire property and there was nothing wrong, plumming is good, electrical, new roof almost new everything the seller said she has put about 20k into the property. Now it may not have sold on the MLS due to the area being ghetto and it has been listed at 105 but the sold comps I have seen are between 120k and 123k. The seller owes 91k still and I am trying to figure out what I can structure because I really don't think very much money needs to be put in for repairs the house in move in ready. She said she will take it off the market if I can help her out and she also said if possible she would like to get 10k out if it but she is also open to creative financing. Does anybody have some ideas/options that can be considered in this situation?? Thanks!

Loading replies...