• Real Estate Investor
  • Lexington, SC
Votes |
Direct Mail First Call back,House Gutted

Charles Jacobs
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Lexington, SC
Posted Aug 24 2014, 07:16

Hello BP, I been on  the site for a few months studying and finally started acting a few weeks ago. While Driving for dollars I have found exactly 5 properties I felt like where leads. I wrote them all hand written letters about purchasing they property, I sent those letters off Wednesday afternoon got my first call back This morning at like 8a.m. This particular house has been vacant for 9 years because of fire, neighbors know everything lol the owner explained the same to Me as well. Crazy thing is the neighborhood held a charity event to help him fix the house around the same time it happened, Raised $19,000 for him. I never had these kind of neighbors before in my life good people, any way he started to rehab it couldn't finish he is a older gentlemen(62) the grass is almost 4ft tall he told me there is new raptors,electrical and plumbing.He just doesn't have the time and energy to continue and he is sorry that his neighbors has to see the house Like that(motivation) my main concern is and what I'm working on now is the NUMBERS. This is not a 100,000 dollars house, few site look ups has it varying between 50k-70k. I'm basically looking for help with my next steps even though I have a idea I would like more feedback to see what people with more experience then me think. Thank yo

Loading replies...