Wholesale Buyer Leads

10 Replies

Hey everyone,

I have been active on the site for quite some time now, but this will be my first started forum. I have been wholesaling in Dallas for a decent amount of time now, but I am finding that my pool of investors is starting to run dry due to the majority of them currently working on projects. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to generate leads?

I attend networking events around Dallas fairly frequently, along with online marketing including Facebook, Craigslist, MyHouseDeals, and here on bigger pockets.

I know that there are plenty of investors out there, and I have had plenty of quality properties recently, so I am just looking for any advice.

Thanks in advance everyone, I love biggerpockets and recommend it to everyone in the industry!

Thomas

Thomas,

Do you have a web site or distro list that that show investors the properties you want to wholesale through your marketing efforts?

Hey @Account Closed  thanks for jumping in and introducing yourself! Looks like you have some good experience with real estate! Don't be afraid to jump in and help answer questions or ask some of your own.

Have you setup your "Keyword Alerts" yet? If not - definitely add some. I'd recommend adding "Dallas" so you'll be notified when people talk about your local area.

Welcome Thomas!

Also if you are a plus or pro member you could list your properties here on BP, and possibly find some new investors for your properties! 

There are some pod casts on BP, that I have been learning from on the subject too.

Welcome to BP community @Account Closed   It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. 

Wishing you the best! 

@James Palin  Yes I have a distribution list, and I send emails out to my pool of investors when I have properties. I just feel like I have hit a wall recently and haven't been able to connect with any new investors.

@Brandon Turner  Thank you! Yes I have keyword alerts set up, its a great way to keep up with all of the discussions!

@Terri Lewis  I don't have a plus or pro membership, but it is definitely something that I have thought about acquiring. Do you think that it is worth it?

@Dmitriy Fomichenko  Thanks for the warm welcome! I recommend the site to people daily and they are amazed by the vast amount of quality information that is available here for free!

@Account Closed Yes It is definitely worth it. It is a great place to interact for multiple reasons. There are different people on here looking for a wide range of things from, learning, marketing properties, looking for partners, HML, PML, investing in various markets and degrees. Listing in the "market place" gives you a potential of 200,000 members who might want what you have, or know someone who does. I am only a plus member right now but I know I will become a Pro one day. lol Member also.

@James Wise  Thank you James, this site never ceases to amaze me.

@Terri Lewis  Thank you Terri, I think I am going to have to get a Plus account.

Personally, I wish I had your problem.  Right now we are just trying to get things off the ground and finding the deals is proving to be more than challenging.  Of course we are taking things pretty slow starting out, but up to this point we haven't found a single deal to even try to get under contract.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here