Title company for a double close....

4 Replies

Hi BP

I'm just gonna get straight to the point. If everything goes well, I should have a property under contract in Milton, FL by this time Friday. I DESPERATELY need help finding a title company that can perform a double close. It's fine if the title company isn't located exactly in Milton. Since Pensacola is around 25 miles away that would be awesome if someone referred me to a company there.

ANY help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!!

I hope you are not trying to use end buyers fund to close A to B transaction most title companies will not do that because they need to disclose everything.

Joe Gore

No. Of course not.

I have private lenders for the transactional funding. Problem is I can't find a title company to do the double close. That's what I'm searching for. Any help?

Title co.s shouldn't have a problem with a double close, if you've got the funds for the initial transaction, And you are explaining it correctly.  

Darren, all First International Title on Bayou Blvd.  Teri Kitchen is who I would say call but she's out until Monday.  Any of their title agents who answers will try to help.  Tell them I sent you so they'll let me eat more peppermints at my next closing.  Good luck.  

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here