Virtual Wholesaling

10 Replies

What program do you guys recommend/use for signing contracts with an e signature. I have heard of echosign from Adobe but was wondering which would be the best. 

I use jotnot signature.  It's an app that cost $5 that I can sign any contract or add text to any contract with your iPhone or iPad and I'm sure there is a similar app for android as well

Promotion
Avail
Landlording made easy.
Best-in-Class Platform for DIY Landlords
List unlimited units, screen tenants, draft and sign leases, and collect rent—all free.
Use Avail—Free!

@Joshua Dow  I use DocuSign in making offers with realtors. SignNow is free both for ios and android. I am testing a web-based app that's free called PDFEscape. If you are just starting out, the free ones will work. But DocuSign I would recommend once you do a lot of volume transactions.

I recently found CudaSign, formerly SignNow, by Barracuda Networks. I was wary because it was only $1/month, which I thought was too good to be true.

However, I've been pleasantly surprised. 

It is very easy to use and has really changed the way I wrap up deals. 

I have been using it for Purchase and Sale Agreements and also for Contract For Deed (Land Contracts). 

Now I can seal a deal with someone out of state or wherever in minutes, instead of waiting for days.

I use RightSignature for most of my contracts. I lock up 99% of my wholesale deals before I ever physically see the property. My VA handles the contracts and sends them through RS. Seller can sign from their computer or smart phone.

I use HelloSign.  I find them to be cheaper than DocuSign and just as efficient.  Also, they give you a 30 day free trial and you can still send contracts.