Where do wholesalers advertise their listings?

5 Replies

What are some of the most popular websites where wholesalers advertise their listings?  I know some people use craigslist.  But are there any other good websites to visit to see what's out there?

Thanks

@Russell Volk   Most successful wholesalers don't advertise their listings.  Or at least I don't think they do.  The point of a wholesale deal is for the property to be off the market.  Most wholesalers have a buyers list that they send their deals to, and the property should sell almost immediately if it's a good deal.

For the ones you are having trouble selling, I would recommend using Postlets.

@Russell Volk If you get plugged in with your local REIA and have solid deals, you should never have to "market" your wholesale listings. Alternately, you can always post them here in the Marketplace. There are plenty of people who have sold & flipped deals on BP. Just remember, those postings always belong in the Marketplace.

Promotion
Turo
Turo car sharing
Start a small business on Turo
Join thousands of entrepreneurs who have started successful car sharing businesses on Turo.
Learn more

Thanks guys.  I appreciate your feedback.

I guess I have another question.  Besides joining a local real estate club, is there a way to find a list of local wholesalers?  Basically, I want to contact all local wholesalers, tell them what I'm looking for and have them contact me when something becomes available.

Is that possible?

Hi Russell, 

Plenty of wholesalers in my area(Dallas) use backpage.com. You can email them and they'll usually add you to their buyers list. I've done that with a handful of wholesalers and I get an average of 3-5 emails a week with their deals.