Where should i go to find great wholesalers in ATLANTA

8 Replies

I have been calling bandit signs searching on google and going to network events, but it seems that its someone trying to get started or someone that has been doing it but has know clue what they are doing.

Don't get me wrong newbies do find great deals but I need 4-5 deals a month not a year. PLEASE HELP!!!

I heard of a great group of guys doing it in Atlanta, GA.  They are doing some serious volume, and I think they can help you. Call Gordon Tran 404-780-1341 and let him know that Leon told you to give him a call.  He has helped me tremendously.

Let me know if it works out, and good luck with your real estate endeavors.

Leon

I know a guy, Delon :)

@Delon Hall   don't listen to the naysayers.  Surround yourself with positive people and avoid the negative ones.

Search motivated seller search terms in Google for your city such as: "Sell My House Fast Atlanta" or "Atlanta Cash Home Buyers"  find the websites that are ranking organically.  These are the wholesalers who have invested a lot of time, money, and effort into their business.  Ranking well organically takes time, money, and effort.  

You should feel confident that these sites that are spending all that time and money are doing it because they are having success closing wholesale deals.

Good luck and let me know how it works out for you.

I should point out when I say organically, that means they aren't paying for the 1st spots on Google.  However, if they are doing both (paid and organic search ranking), then that's a bigger indicator that it's a serious wholesaler.

@Delon Hall I would defiantly recommend checking out our local REIA meet up groups as they provide for a great way to network with professionals in the industry.

Cut out the middle man and go straight to the seller.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.