• Engineer
  • Saint Louis, MO
Votes |
Tax Delinquent Property - Data Aggregation

Ardie Mansouri
  • Engineer
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Sep 28 2014, 18:43

Hi all!  I hope you are all doing well.  I have recently been looking into starting my direct mail efforts for acquiring my first property.  Listsource.com was brought to my attention through a podcast that I was listening to recently, I checked that out and was very impressed with the results!  I haven't bought my first list yet but hope to very soon.

My question is in regards to tax delinquent properties though.  An alternative property data list website called agentpro247.com that I came across during my research seems to be able to filter properties by whether or not they are delinquent on their taxes.  It seemed very strange that this was not a filtering option on listsource.com.  Am I missing some sort of filtering criteria?  Do you experienced marketers have any advice on whether filtering by tax delinquent homes is even that much more effective?  

I would just go ahead and use the agentpro247 website, but unfortunately they do not provide filtering for percent equity... which to me seems like a very critical aspect.  Thanks in advance for any of your comments!  

Loading replies...