Tax Delinquent Property - Data Aggregation

1 Reply

Hi all!  I hope you are all doing well.  I have recently been looking into starting my direct mail efforts for acquiring my first property.  Listsource.com was brought to my attention through a podcast that I was listening to recently, I checked that out and was very impressed with the results!  I haven't bought my first list yet but hope to very soon.

My question is in regards to tax delinquent properties though.  An alternative property data list website called agentpro247.com that I came across during my research seems to be able to filter properties by whether or not they are delinquent on their taxes.  It seemed very strange that this was not a filtering option on listsource.com.  Am I missing some sort of filtering criteria?  Do you experienced marketers have any advice on whether filtering by tax delinquent homes is even that much more effective?  

I would just go ahead and use the agentpro247 website, but unfortunately they do not provide filtering for percent equity... which to me seems like a very critical aspect.  Thanks in advance for any of your comments!  

Great question.  I asked their customer service and got this response "yes we can provide taxdelinquent information for Washington county in Oregon."

I asked which tab that was under and have not heard back from two separate contact.  They seem resistant to answer questions over email and instead want to have a sales call.

@Michael Quarles seems to know the site quite well.  

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.