Yellow letter

12 Replies

I have a question I am writing my yellow letter and I have two properties own by the same owner. Do I only send one letter inquiring about the two properties or do I send two separate letter for each property to the same owner with the same mailing address? One property is a MF and the other property is SF (both on the same block by the way). Any suggestions?  

If I want you I would send one letter.  And wow you're writing your own letters.  You should use yellowletterscomplete.com or Gobigprinting.com is will save you a lot of time.

Originally posted by @Michael Hyche:

If I want you I would send one letter.  And wow you're writing your own letters.  You should use yellowletterscomplete.com or Gobigprinting.com is will save you a lot of time.

Thanks Michael and yes for now I've been writing them I am looking to find better ways to get my yellow letters out. 

I usually go to ListSource.com to create a list to send out to buyers or just call Zach up at yellowletterscomplete.com and he'll create a list for you if you give him the zip codes that you are farming.  In this business it's all about time and Zach will help you save a lot of time.  It cost a $1.00 a letter for them to write them up for you.  Tell him Michael one of Jamel students from F.A.M.C Real Estate Group send you and he might give you a discount.  1-888-294-0780

ok thanks Michael

Hey @Vanessa Burgess  I printed my first couple hundred letters using some tips from the forum. That will probably save some time because there's a lot more than just writing the letters if you want to get results (Some gurus recommend at least 1000 letters to start off!)

Tony I have heard of printing letters which is a good idea I will be doing that.  I believe as long as your taking action and being consistent the amount of letters you send out doesn't matter. What matter is to send the out and stick to your marketing budget. 

Originally posted by @Vanessa Burgess :

Tony I have heard of printing letters which is a good idea I will be doing that.  I believe as long as your taking action and being consistent the amount of letters you send out doesn't matter. What matter is to send the out and stick to your marketing budget. 

That is exactly correct, direct marketing is a marathon not a sprint. Consistency is key here. 

I'm still sending out letters I received some call

has anyone tried tri-folding their yellow letters and addressing the back?

This post has been removed.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.