Whats the best strategy to get motivated seller leads?

4 Replies

Hello fellow wholesalers, investors, and marketers,

From your experience, what has been the best method for you to find motivated sellers with VIRGIN properties?

By virgin, I mean, properties which no other wholesaler or realtor has touched.

Looking forward to hearing your responses

Funny that you ask this, as I had a mind blowing connection come to me from a very unexpected place. My neighbor is a landscaper and recieves paperwork from the bank almost immediately a house goes on pre foreclosure list. Giving him time to estimate for winterizing etc. So naturally I fix his furnace free of charge. Beginning the relationship cultivation. Now I haven't brought it up to him yet as I would not be presumptuous of a friendship, however! I see this going very well in the future. 

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

Hello fellow wholesalers, investors, and marketers,

From your experience, what has been the best method for you to find motivated sellers with VIRGIN properties?

By virgin, I mean, properties which no other wholesaler or realtor has touched.

Looking forward to hearing your responses

Find one or two companies that does clean ups / home security for post foreclosed bank properties. 

Kudos,

Mary

@Mary B.  Hello Mary, that is a great idea! How do you go about doing that?

I would love to learn more about your process. You can email me, because that mode of communication is quicker than Bigger Pockets .

Thanks! Looking forward to your connection.

@Account Closed  Actually I haven't yet use that method. When I saw your question it came to me as best befitting what you described. I heard it somewhere before but can't recall from whom.  The name escapes me at the moment for what the business is called. If I can't then hopefully someone will come along with that info.

Kudos,

Mary