Whats the best strategy to get motivated seller leads?

4 Replies

Hello fellow wholesalers, investors, and marketers,

From your experience, what has been the best method for you to find motivated sellers with VIRGIN properties?

By virgin, I mean, properties which no other wholesaler or realtor has touched.

Looking forward to hearing your responses

Funny that you ask this, as I had a mind blowing connection come to me from a very unexpected place. My neighbor is a landscaper and recieves paperwork from the bank almost immediately a house goes on pre foreclosure list. Giving him time to estimate for winterizing etc. So naturally I fix his furnace free of charge. Beginning the relationship cultivation. Now I haven't brought it up to him yet as I would not be presumptuous of a friendship, however! I see this going very well in the future. 

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

Hello fellow wholesalers, investors, and marketers,

From your experience, what has been the best method for you to find motivated sellers with VIRGIN properties?

By virgin, I mean, properties which no other wholesaler or realtor has touched.

Looking forward to hearing your responses

Find one or two companies that does clean ups / home security for post foreclosed bank properties. 

Kudos,

Mary

@Mary B.  Hello Mary, that is a great idea! How do you go about doing that?

I would love to learn more about your process. You can email me, because that mode of communication is quicker than Bigger Pockets .

Thanks! Looking forward to your connection.

@Account Closed  Actually I haven't yet use that method. When I saw your question it came to me as best befitting what you described. I heard it somewhere before but can't recall from whom.  The name escapes me at the moment for what the business is called. If I can't then hopefully someone will come along with that info.

Kudos,

Mary

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here