hello so I need help! I'm in Jacksonville Fl . I'm trying to find out what investors are willing to pay for a property in a certain area. What is the best way to find this information out? The property is located in the 32209 zip.Please help.
32209 is not a good neighborhood. Depending on condition of course, but if it needs a full rehab you are gonna have to get it for around $7K.
@JC Gauthier Thank you. Yes it is a full rehab, it has not been occupied in 10years. The seller states he just wants the land value which is 9,000. It's also a concrete block home.
I was gonna state in my previous message that it would be for a wood frame house, so $9K for a CB should be good.
Agree with @JC Gauthier. As long as the condition of the place is good, investors might consider your offer. And as long as your relinquished properties and your like-kind replacement properties are qualified use properties as described above any kind of real estate will be considered to be like-kind to any other kind of real estate.
I did some research about it and here are the following list of real property asset classes represents interests in real property that usually qualify as like-kind property.
- Single Family Residential Property
- Multi-Family Property (Apartments)
- Commercial Office Properties
- Retail Shopping Properties
- Industrial Warehouse Properties
- Triple Net Lease (Net Lease or NNN) Investment Properties
- Agricultural (Farm) Properties
- Vacant Undeveloped Land
- Oil & Gas Interests
- Mineral Rights
- Water Rights
- Air Rights
- Easements in perpetuity
- Leases with a remaining life, including options, of 30 years or more
- Tenant-In-Common "TIC" Investment Property Interests
- Delaware Statutory Trusts "DSTs" Investment Property Interests
- Vacation rental properties (income producing)
The seller states that the roof has caved in in the back and it's in bad condition.
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing