First Wholesaling Contract

2 Replies

Greetings my friends 

Your responses are appreciated in advance.

I am in the process of preparing the contracts for wholesaling which there are two types of contracts that are used in wholesaling :Assignment contract , and purchase contract.

I have tried accessing the contracts that are posted on biggerpockets.com and have found a couple of good ones. Yet I would like them to be reviewed by a lawyer so it wont cost me so much money.

What best make a contract? How much should i be paying the lawyer? is there a deference for contracts that I should be looking at ( Knowing that I live in Phoenix Arizona)? what should I tell the lawyer when asking them to review the contracts?

Also if there is resources to look at for contracts please let me know .

Have a blessed Journey 

Haitham Abbasi

go to your local REIA. you're bound to find an RE lawyer or someone who'll be able to assist.

ask a realtor for all docs on purchase and sales agreements specific to your state/county. 

Use a standard AAR purchase contract its the PC used by a Realtor, people have the perception that only a Realtor can use this contract but that is incorrect. On the buyer line use your name: and/or assigns very simple. Good luck

"Enjoying the Journey"

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here