Property Radar equivalent in Eastern US

3 Replies

as a wholesaler, i've found property radar to be amazing...if working in WA, OR, CA or NV. But i've got stuff going on all over the country - MI, IN and now NY...

can anyone make a recommendation for a site/service that can provide data for the entire US?  what i need is a way to find properties that have certain characteristics - much like you'd do when ordering a farm list.  it would also be nice if this service provided info on foreclosures, listings, recent sales, etc.  

cheers

Hi Patrick,

I don't think you will find one thing. For farm lists, other than foreclosures, I'd suggest ListSource - expensive but you'll find lots of good reviews on them here. For foreclosures finding local providers is always best, but if you need national then I'd say RealQuest or RealtyTrac - both of those will be notices only though, no sale updates. For listings and sales, probably Redfin, Zillow, Trulia or Realtor.com, on the plus side, they are all free. For property profiles, perhaps RealQuest again. 

Best,

Sean

This post has been removed.

Hi
I have heard that Zillow is not a good resource to use for property valuation.
But I still use it to get an idea on property values.
I also use Redfin, but it has different metrics than Zillow does.
What is your perspective on these websites?
Thank you!
Cheryl

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here