How Do You Manage Your Incoming Leads?

8 Replies

Just curious how other investors track their wholesaling leads that come in. I personally have been using Google Voice and tracking everything manually and am looking for an alternative. 

What do you use? Do you have a number for every campaign? Thanks for the info!

Medium apChristopher Salazar, Arsenal Properties, LLC | [email protected] | 8152630326 | http://arsenalpropertiesllc.com

You should use a CRM like podio or ZoHo. Podio is popular around BP. I am working right now on configuring it for wholesaling... if only they had a CRM specifically for Wholesaling. 

Podio with the Sean Terry App Suite is AWESOME!   I hear Joe McCall's App Suite is pretty good too.   i lot of people also like Zoho with Tracy Caywood App Suite.  

Are their any CRM propgrams that cater to ALL of these categories: property management, investment analysis, Lead/sales management, marketing (not required), banking and accounting?   

I know this is a lot but today's CRM's are pretty advanced and I use one that does this for my company in a different industry (not RE related).  

Originally posted by @Stephen Chatto :

where can you get these app suites for podio?  I use podio and I have fine tuned it for my wholesaling business but if I could get a seasoned pros apps to see what the use to get better reminders and tasks and lead input that would be cool to check out 

@JPaul Mills  - You can join flip2freedom.com and get the sean terry app suite.   Or the Joe McCall one is like $100 bucks from what I gather.  I would love to go over tips and tricks for podio.  It is an AWESOME tool!

Originally posted by @Stephen Chatto :

@JPaul Mills - You can join flip2freedom.com and get the sean terry app suite.   Or the Joe McCall one is like $100 bucks from what I gather.  I would love to go over tips and tricks for podio.  It is an AWESOME tool!

To have signed up for flip2freedom .com but not the academy will I have to join academy first. Cuz I refuse to pay a guru any cash for the "1on1" training. I learned everything I know from all of Sean Terry's podcasts and also from some local reia I'm in and basically working and huddling the streets here in my market

I tried Podio but was not able to create reports and search excel files for address like what I can do in. Zoho is also cheaper at $12/mo. If I was doing property management and wholesaling I would use just Podio.