Search The County Assessor Sight

3 Replies

I've been searching the county assessor sight in my area for probate leads.  However, the case types are confusing.  How do I know which cases are probates including real estate property?Some say PR Independent with Will, PR Small Est Affidavit w/Will, PR Will Admitted or Rejected, PR Refusal of Letters-Spouse, PR Refusal of Letters-Creditor, PR Guardianship - Adult, etc. Also, how far back should I input my search date criteria; 3 months, 6 months, a year etc?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Edward Mitchell

you cant.  At least that I know of.  I have a great sight that I can search for Probate leads and I just mail all of them and they will either call you and say that there isn't any real estate in the estate or that they aren't interested in selling or not call you at all

Promotion
Vacasa
Vacation Rental Property Management
We do the work. You get the ROI.
We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.
Free income estimate

Call or better yet go to the court house. Most if not all of them have computers in there for you to sit there and go through all of the records. Now if you can access this stuff from home for free you really do not want to spend all of your time at the courthouse. However, you do want to go until you can get all of the information you need to understand the records from the people that work in the office. Lots of the time they are more than willing to explain how to understand the records to you. Plus it is a good place to leave your business cards or maybe a small flier. 

Wish I could tell you the exact answer but honestly I forgot it as I do not market to probates anymore. I do remember that it was a way to find out if it was property in the estate and they can tell you there how to do it. I Hope this helps!