What Type Of Contract Will I Use For Vacant Property Owner

4 Replies

It doesn't really matter the status of vacancy of the property. I have never done a double close, but I would say it's much easier to do an assignment of contract. People use a double close many times when they don't want the seller seeing how much they make on the deal. I would stick with an assignment of contract. 

@Willie Banks

Two separate issues here Willie.  Contract form needed isn't dependent on whether or not the house vacant. Residential contract form used for residential properties, commercial for commercial. 

Generally speaking, and assignment of contract will be less expensive than a double close.

@ Guy I understand Residencial vs Commercial contract I guess what I really want to know is Can I assign it the property to My buyer after my purchase agreement with the seller

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here