Wholesaling,, Questions to ask when people call back?

2 Replies

I am thinking to start a wholesaling campaign to get my rehabing deal flow going again. MLS deals have dried up and auction prices go way too high.

I have 2 questions:

WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS I SHOULD ASK WHEN PEOPLE CALL BACK?

HOW CAN I TEST ARE THEY MOTIVATED ENOUGH?

THANK YOU

PS! All wholesalers in Miami-Dade and Broward County please and me to your cash buyers list. 

@Jaago Viitkin    I would recommend listening to podcast 21 with Jerry Puckett or podcaset 77/81 with Michael Quarles.  Both are informative on how to handle the calls.  You can also look in the FilePlace under templates.  Jerry Puckett has a Property info sheet to use while you have the potential lead on the phone.

Hope that helps.

How did you get them to call back? craigslist? a phone line that was a recording? bandit signs? mailers?

I would just speak to them like you are speaking to us. 

Hi..this is Jay. I was calling you back in reference to you selling your house.  (Try to build a friendly rapport.)

Can you tell me a little bit about your house and why you are selling? When are you looking to move? What do you want to sell your house for..

I have a seller's script if you would like to send me your email and i will forward.

(678) 758-0982

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.