Providing Moving Service to Seller

2 Replies

Hi All,

My motivated seller needs moving service. Her family is disabled and cannot handle the labor.

How can I structure this service into my wholesale deal? I plan on doing a double assignment or a close.

Total NEWBIE question I know!! But my main goal is to help this seller in whatever way I can.

Thank you all!

Jonathan

I would contact a couple moving services for the customer and get some price inquires. If the customer is saying they can't afford it, depending on the spread, I might possibly help them out. I can definitely help someone out with a few hundred if I'm earning a couple grand from the transaction. It will come back to you sooner or later, you know @Jonathan Baker  ? 

@Jonathan Baker  I did this before, we had a small sign printed up that said, need to sell your house moving services provided by our company with our phone number. It got us a few leads, none worked out right away one came back a year later. To me its more important about doing the right thing, so yes I would factor it as part of the deal. Get a few quotes and give them red carpet treatment. Then leave them with a stack of business cards and tell them $100-$500 for every deal they send you that works out. Its a marketing machine, when people truly appreciate what you have done for them. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here