Votes
Jerrell Slay
  • Knoxville, TN
Votes |
wholesaling in 2015

Jerrell Slay
  • Knoxville, TN
Posted Feb 22 2015, 16:21

hi all I'm new to this, I've been studying and reading and talking to 3 people that have some experience with real estate. 1 has done deals in the past but says he made good money with his business currently he doesn't do anything real estate and says its to late to get into wholesaling because the  big housing crisis has past, the 2 guy is an active investor and has several properties that he rents and says wholesaling is a smoke screens and basically people sale the course knowing its a did, the 3rd guy is an active broker who has done some wholesaling. he says he can help me with wholesaling and works closely with investor's, while telling me this He's showing me a house that he selling for one of the investors he works with. A first  thought, great I found a mentor! Now I'm hoping he wasn't blowing because the lackbof communication we have when I reach out and ask questions, but he responds quicker when I talk about the house he showed me. With the 3 im kind of at a stand still as to what to think about my market and wholesaling. 

All input is greatly appreciated.

Loading replies...