Wholesaler in need of some creative lead follow-up ideas

4 Replies

Hello Bp,

I am a Michigan Wholesaler/ Investor getting ready to launch a spring yellow letter campaign to absentee owners in both Eastpointe and Roseville. I previously launched the same type of campaign last year with a very nice response rate. The problem was that i couldn't keep up with all the leads!

Can anyone lend me some suggestions on a lead follow-up system that can allow me to make the best of every single lead?

All Ideas are welcome. Thanks!

Well take me off your list I will be moving into my Roseville house lol.

Good luck.  I like Roseville north of 12 mile.

Still some deals on MLS

@Bobby Jobs - For the most basic systems, I recommend Excel or Google Docs - they will provide basics for keeping things straight in your mind.   Make sure to include columns for the last time you talked to them, when you will talk to them next, and what you have already discussed.

If you're looking for a little more advanced system, set something up on Podio - it's free for up to 5 users, and you can really customize it to your goals.

If you have any more questions, you can always shoot me a message.  (:

I would use a call service like PAT Live to answer the calls for you so you can got through and make appointments and you don't have to listen to the people be angry about you sending them a letter. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.