Hello! New to RE

8 Replies

Hello! I am new to Real Estate and have been studying Wholesaling the last 2 Months!

I've run into a few questions & need help for Local ordeals (contracts, closing company, and so on)  Any advice or help would be magnificent! 

Thanks! EXCITED TO GET STARTED!!!

What are the questions? No one can help you if you don't post it here...............

Join Bigger Pockets and read, read, read. Subscribe to some forums, like this one, listen to podcasts. There are a ton of resources on this site without the guru pitches or prices. Brandon Turner and J. Scott both have books on real estate investing for beginners. Brandon always has free webinars( no gimmicks, or false promises). Anyway, that is my 2 cents. You can also look on meetup.com for R.E. Investor groups near you to network. You will meet a lot of people doing what you're doing and make connections. Enjoy this road less traveled :-)

@Andrew Sexton 

Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community.

Originally posted by @James Enright :

What are the questions? No one can help you if you don't post it here...............

Where can I get A Purchase to Sale agreement?

Can I sign it without having a Real Estate License?

( I have an aunt that is a Real Estate Agent and she told me I couldn't assign contracts without having a Real Estate License)

@AndrewSexton Welcome to BP. Check out the forum on wholesaling and post your specific questions here. There is a wealth of information obtained from the members.  Good luck. 

Welcome to BP.

Read up on the wholesaling section of the forum & start forming your team

The cornerstone of the business is finding motivated sellers. Generate leads and talk to sellers, the rest should fall into place. My thought on contracts is they should be clear and simple, and I believe in general you have less restrictions if you're not an agent. 

Originally posted by @Russell Ponce :

The cornerstone of the business is finding motivated sellers. Generate leads and talk to sellers, the rest should fall into place. My thought on contracts is they should be clear and simple, and I believe in general you have less restrictions if you're not an agent. 

Alright Great.

Do you know where I could find a Purchase & Sale agreement    and     An Assignment of Contract?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.