Where to find good lists?

4 Replies

Hey everyone i was hoping to get some insight from people experienced with direct mailing to delinquent tax, code violation, etc. I wanted to try mailing to these groups but don't know how i would go about getting these lists. Just call the county clerk and see if they have a list i can get a copy of? Any other lists i should try? Probate? Thanks in advance.

Yes @Joshua McCarthy usually you have to physically visit the office to get this information. Some counties are more tech savvy than others and will provide this information online (usually for a charge). I would also get in contact with probate attorneys in your area and ask if they wouldn't mind giving you some leads. Title companies can be a good resource too. 

@Joshua McCarthy

There is a company called Rebogateway that may help you.  I'm not sure if they are in your area though:  http://www.rebogateway.com/intro/products

@Brian C.

@Justin S.

Thanks guys for the insight. I heard probate was a great target market but didn't want to jump right in without enough experience in case i had to explain that i'm not chasing hearses trying to make a quick buck

I've been very disappointed with rebogate. Sign up with caution. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here