Can't find buyer - Missouri

Can't find buyer - Missouri

Florissant, MO · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Most people say if I can't find a buyer the purchase agreement can be broken. My only issue is these people are not in Missouri. Does MO have the same rules? I don"t want the seller to force me into a purchase. The contracts I see don't state I can get out if need be. Also can someone send me a copy of the contract I should be using? 

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago , IL · Member since 2014 · 159 posts · 68 votes
    11y

    You'll have to meet with a real estate attorney and make sure you're protected. Always be ethical in your business dealings and you will be fine. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.