Votes
Trevor Jackson
  • Loganville, GA
Votes |
Pre-Foreclosure Q's

Trevor Jackson
  • Loganville, GA
Posted Jun 19 2015, 21:58
Hello BP, I have recently started my venture in wholesaling, and plan to work my way up to eventually owning and renting out apartment complexes/vacation condos, etc... But for now, I'm 20 years old, broke, and have quit my 60-65 hr a week job. Ok so first off, today, I started to try to market to people who are currently in the "pre-foreclosure" process. I am using Zillow to find these listings, but it seems like the "Pre foreclosures" listed on Zillow may be out of date. Most of the homes I approached today (yes, I'm door knocking, and yes I know it's dangerous, desperate, etc etc...) were either weatherized or completely gutted and obviously already foreclosed upon or bought. Does anyone else have experience with using Zillow for pre foreclosure listings? Are there any alternatives as far as free (or very cheap) Pre foreclosure listings? Also, I want to know if there any successful wholesalers out there who have experience door knocking and can provide any tips? I know it's a long read and I'm asking a lot but any input would be greatly appreciated. I'm in Walton/Gwinnett counties, Ga if that matters to anyone. Anyways, thanks for reading. Cheers.

Loading replies...