Bianca Garrett
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
Trying to Get Started!

Bianca Garrett
  • Richmond, VA
Posted Jul 5 2015, 09:28

Hello All,

I'm still totally new to wholesaling and real estate investing in general. I've been really hesitating for the past few days about starting into wholesaling. I really want to do this as a starting point of investing and to be able to branch out from here, but I've been having doubts about putting myself out there because I don't have a real estate license. I feel we live in a "sue-crazy" world where everyone's suing everyone. I don't want to get caught up in a bad situation like that. I've read blogs on here and other sites stating that " you don't need a license to wholesale because you're flipping contracts, not property." I feel that sellers are going to expect me to be licensed. Maybe I'm thinking too hard about this, but I'm very cautious person so it's hard for me to jump in the deep end and hope for the best. I like kinda knowing what I'm getting into. I need some guidance on what to do about this? How can I feel confident as a new wholesaler in front of sellers without raising eyebrows or getting in trouble? Any advice is much appreciated. 

Loading replies...