new at wholesaling

4 Replies

Hello

We are new to the world of investing. We have been learning since March. WE have signed with a mentor recently. She is awesome. We would love any information about wholesaling you would like to share. 

Thank you

@Jennifer Carton  

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members which is my favorite part of the website.

Medium mysolo 401k logoMark Nolan, My Solo 401k Financial | [email protected] | 800‑489‑7571 | https://www.mysolo401k.net/

To be honest, this questions has a VERY broad answer. Purchase "Flip" by Nick Ruiz, quick 5 hour read at most. Tells you in detail how to wholesale. After that, you will know all the important tools you'll need. You'll know the basic process and all you'd have to work on is your marketing strategies. (Leads)

Also, for a time saver, I'd suggest you find out what state laws you have. Here in NYC, and in CT, it is an attorney state. So you'll have to close through an attorney. Best of luck this is is the most condensed answer I can think of. Read a lot of books, and expand your knowledge pot. You can do it! Don't think about it-- do it.

I'd say the best thing you can do pick a marketing strategy and keep working on it everyday. It may take a while at first but don't stop until people are calling you to buy their house from them. 

Thank you for all the helpful information. It's much appreciated.