Any Wholesalers in Fairfield County, CT?

5 Replies

Hello BP, my partner and I are looking for wholesale deals in Fairfield County, particularly Danbury CT. We have funding lined up and ready to go, now we just need properties to fix and flip. Has anyone come across a good wholesaler in the area? 

Hey @Deondra Carter for the Danbury area, you can look no further than @Adam Negri and you can google Steve Lipka and get on his buyer's list. Not sure why Adam's tag isn't working, but search for him, he's on here.

@Deondra Carter ,

To make the @ work, do the following:
Hold down the shift key and type @?
Look below this Window, and you will see a list of names of people that have posted in this thread.
Click on the name of the person that you want notified via an email, that you responded to them.
If you are a Colleague with anyone that has NOT posted in the thread, and you want them to see your post, hold down the shift key, type the @ and the first 4 letters of their First or Last Name.
Then look below this Window and click on that person's name.
Raymond

This post has been removed.

Hey @Deondra Carter I'm in Fairfield county and I would love to have a chat and see exactly what you're looking for. I'm into wholesaling and I think I may be an asset to you :)
If you're interested just let me know.