Charlotte NC probate list

4 Replies

Out of 1000 postcards sent out I have about 1 potential lead, That I'm still waiting to hear back from .. not sure if it was the post card I used or just bad timing . I expected more calls .. I will still keep at it . But it did make me want to venture out and try probate as well . Does anyone have any suggestions  on different ways to obtain probate list in NC or any advice on how to get more calls next time with my direct mail campaign ?

Direct mail is not a once and done thing. You have to keep mailing out every month. 1000 cards cost $490 in postage. After 3 months if you get one wholesale deal that makes you 3k, then you doubled your money. Not a bad return.

Remember, this is not a get rich quick scheme.  Be patient and persevere!!!

I send out about 800 to 1000 cards a month and I end up getting about a deal a month from them.  But also, I hand out business cards everywhere I go, facebook page for distressed homeowners, website and everyone who knows me knows what I do. Try the cards along with other marketing.

Originally posted by @Danny Rosario :

Out of 1000 postcards sent out I have about 1 potential lead, That I'm still waiting to hear back from .. not sure if it was the post card I used or just bad timing . I expected more calls .. I will still keep at it . But it did make me want to venture out and try probate as well . Does anyone have any suggestions  on different ways to obtain probate list in NC or any advice on how to get more calls next time with my direct mail campaign ?

This post has been removed.

@Danny Rosario - Richard is right. Its not a one and done with your mailing list. You need to hit that same list each month. Of course you will want to test out different lists. I would say hit your list 3 times before trying out another list. Don't forget direct mail is just one of many ways to market to sellers. You can cold call FSBO, drive for dollars, and set up some websites and work on your inbound marketing. I suggest looking into Investor Carrot at oncarrot.com to set up your sites. Feed the pipeline and the deals will come!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.