Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Brett Snodgrass
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Any Positive Experiences Working With Wholesalers?

Brett Snodgrass
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Aug 19 2015, 05:20

Hello BP,

I wanted to put this post out here as I have been reading many of the forums lately, and it seems that most real estate investors are quick to bring wholesalers to a negative light, and some really blast wholesalers thinking that "all" wholesalers are shady, brand new, don't know what they are doing, are just out to rip people off, and the list goes on.

So my question for any landlords, fix-n-flippers, or any other real estate investors on BP is: Have you had any positive experiences with a good wholesaler? Is there a wholesaler that is a big part of making you lots of $ and bringing you good deals? I want to see if all of Real Estate investors think wholesalers are bottom dwellers, or can wholesalers be a huge asset for other investors?

I can start by saying that I am from Indianapolis and a full time wholesaler. I have chosen this as a career path. I could be a landlord or a fix-n-flipper (Which I did for 3 years), but I just like finding deals $ selling deals. I don't enjoy contractors or tenants... so that's why I chose this path. I have sold many deals to other investors in the past 8 years, and I know that some of the investors have made a lot $ on the deals that we have sold them.  I also worked with other wholesalers and have a positive experience with a few of them, and I actually will buy their deals because they leave a lot of "meat on the bone".  So I have had some good experiences with wholesalers and think they can be an asset. Yes, I agree, there are many out there that don't do it right & and there are "bad wholesalers." But like any profession, there are good ones and bad ones. Please tell us your "Good" experience that you have had using a wholesaler and making a lot of $ from their services.

Thank you for your time and have a blessed day.

Brett

Loading replies...