Looking for a Quality Cash Buyers List for Chicago

5 Replies

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a quality cash buyers list for Chicago if anyone know where I can purchase a list I would appreciate it. The list will only need name and email address (honestly just email addresses).

Marcus Maloney, Real Estate Agent

Hi, Marcus,

Yes - we ALL wish we could just buy a list ... but, of course, it doesn't really work that way.

The BEST list you can get is the one you build through your own networking and contact-making.

You MIGHT be able to pick up a list of properties showing the buyer's contact info and whether or not the property was purchased with financing. Try various list providers and see what you can find.

I have a quality list of about 1000. No email. Just name address and property purchased information include date of purchase and cash price

@David Dachtera Yes I know but some services provide a list of those who purchased properties cash like through the county. I know how to get them to double opt in but thought I would see if someone had a generic list.

Marcus Maloney, Real Estate Agent

I would just ask Chi Town wholesalers for their email list.  Scrub them against each other and voila!

They will more than likely charge.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.